At Focus Education, we assist each student to achieve their personal goals in Mathematics. These goals form an essential component of their unique Individual Tuition Program.
Whether your child needs help in understanding topics, keeping up with school work, or wants to get ahead of their class, their individualised learning program will provide the skills and habits required.
Our Mathematics lessons cover all topics (concepts and areas) outlined by the NSW and Australian Curriculum for each year group, starting from Kindergarten to Year 12.
- Students are taught by qualified teachers and experienced tutors, who provide support and guidance during each lesson.
- All our lessons are personalised and focus only on the topics that your child requires assistance with.
- We don’t re-teach the whole curriculum, just the missing pieces of their individual ‘Maths Puzzle’.
- Each student is also given opportunities to complete assessment and prepare for exams. ‘
Proper exam technique and preparation can make a significant difference in assisting each student to achieve their goals.
Reviewing all concepts, even for talented students, can be the key difference in success in Mathematics:
- Rational numbers (fractions, decimals, percentages)
- Times tables
- Number and Algebra
- Measurement and Geometry
- Statistics and Probability